Tuesday 22 July 2014

KNOW YOUR CLOSURE FOR YOUR BRAZILIAN HAIR!!!!!

Another New Innovation in the Hair World!!!!!! Closures are now ready-made to create a neater finish after weaving your hair. It's usually created with lace that displays a fake scalp to hide your hair at the top, left or right sides.




















This picture  at the right is the flip side of the closure while the last picture is  another type of closure that can facilitate two fake parts.




                                       



11 comments:

  1. Hey I totally agree with this post, sometimes I don't feel like leaving out my hair when I am weavingit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get this feeling a lot too but you can try a wig also. With this, you don't have to weave at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, some day will try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus you can use accessories to complement your wig. Use the blog archive and check out my post on "Hair accessory to complement your Super Hair" for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now seeing the different closures you suggested but will try the wig as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good!! Don't be surprised if other closures are released soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Or you can try the invisable part, check out my older post on "Try to envision your super hair with invisible part" and get insights on how to do it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow interesting, I usually leave out my hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now you don't have to, thanks to closures!!

    ReplyDelete