Thursday 17 July 2014

THE LONGER THE INCH.....THE COOLER YOU ARE!!!



Hair Chart

Your SUPER HAIR can be used at different inches ranging from 10" to 26". However there are 6" and 8" hair but just imaging the length of those if 10" is that length on the hair chart. On the other hand, there are 28", 30" and 32" lengths of hair that creates a cooler-superstar look!!!! 

Lets face it.....the LONGER INCH you buy the HIGHER PRICE you pay and the more maintenance required. But did you know that the longer the length of hair, the shorter the width of track end to end. This means that you will need more hair for coverage, volume and fullness.

LOOK HOW COOL YOU WOULD LOOK WITH 32" LENGTH OF HAIR!!!!!!


From 26" to 32" will require extra  care to prevent tangling and shredding. The hair chart above illustrates the length of hair for each style of hair. Note carefully, when you are measuring your WAVY or CURLY hair, the hair should be stretched to gain the right length.








13 comments:

  1. I am in love with the Peruvian Loose Curl Human Hiar Lace Wig! It's really gorgeous! The Brazilian is also lovely as well! I admire the manner in which the path shows up in the center or at the side to give that realistic feel and appearance! The 26" is beautiful in length. Whenever you are launching this product keep me in mind with prices, durability and products that can sustain the unique beauty of this merchandise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your interest, please continue to visit the blog as newer posts will be published with more information. You will see more hair styles to admire and remember you can even choose a longer inch. You can leave your email address on the right hand side of the blog with a message so that I can maintain direct communication for when the products are ready to launch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't know it have up to 32". That's interesting!!! Let me know when you start to sell, am interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the 30" but I agree with the post, It will be expensive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully in the future, I will enable a process for you guys to make purchases, so leave a message in the "Contact Form" to the right so that I would know which styles you prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am genuinely interested in short hair so 10" or 12" will be my preferred style

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lengths will still look fantastic but make sure to treat them with good products. Check out my post of "Which products will entice your Super Hair" for more information

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't mind a curly but in 20"

    ReplyDelete
  9. As shown in the picture above, the curly seems manageable. Just use the hair products I've suggested in my older posts and all will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blonde 32", the colour is exciting lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok so you changed your mind from the 10" lol? I don't mind any length

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the color is what interested her

    ReplyDelete