Wednesday 16 July 2014

WHICH BUNDLES DO YOU PREFER??

The meaning of BUNDLES in the hair world are similar to "hair pieces". The most popular bundles used are "3 bundles" or 3 hair pieces. However, the more bundles you use the more full your SUPER HAIR looks!!!!!!! Some women prefer to keep it SIMPLE and NATURAL hence they would favor the least set of bundles.

Here we have 3 Bundles 5A Virgin Brazilian Hair used to create a natural look.











On this end, this model used 4 Bundles of 5A Brazilian Hair, if you look closely you should observe that this hair is thicker than the model with 3 bundles.



These two pictures below display 5 Bundles of 5A Brazilian which created the fullest look amongst the three. Undeniably, it will cost more as the fuller your hair looks the more you look like a SUPERSTAR!!!!




8 comments:

  1. I prefer the five bundles. It makes the hair looks rich and outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, just imagine how different you will look. Try it and you would see a big difference almost like a complete make-over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer 3 bundles to create a natural look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did that once and most men asked me if that was my hair, so you're right it does create a natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I will try the 5 bundles but I'm expecting it to be costly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it will be more expensive than the 3 bundles but I recommend that you use a maximum of 4 bundles first and if you don't like it, then there should be provisions for you to purchase an extra bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 bundles will do me just fine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok you can buy 4 bundles and keep the other as back up

    ReplyDelete